1) cauliflower, cabbage, Brinjal, Potatoes, Green Peas, Tomatoes, Onions and Garlic
2) Turmeric Powder, Salt, Pav Bhaji Masala, Garam Masala, Green Chili Powder
1) First chop cauliflower, cabbage, Brinjal, Potatoes, Green Peas and boil it in pressure cooker. Once boiled mesh it.
2) Make a gravy of Tomatoes. Make a gravy of Onions and Garlic as shown in video.
3) Now to cook the Bhaji, add some oil in cooking pot and then add the Onion gravy. After mixing it add the tomato gravy and let it cook for few minutes.
4) Once it is cooked add all the masalas and mix it. After mixing it add boiled vegetable gravy and mix it well again and let it cook for another ten minutes.
5) Fry the bread or Pav with little bit oil or button in pan.
6) Once the Bhaji is ready add one or half lemon juice and mix it again.
7) Serve the Pav and Bhaji with onions and salad.