1) Green Peas, Boiled Potatoes, Onions, Tomatoes, Coriander, Lemon, Mint, Chili-Garlic-Ginger Paste
2) Turmeric Powder, Red Chili Powder, Sugar, Garam Masala, Salt, Cumin-Coriander Powder, Oil
1) Boil the green peas in pressure cooker until one whistle.
2) Let’s chop onion, tomato, coriander and mint. Also we have the paste of green chili, ginger and garlic.
3) To cook the Ragada, we took oil in cooking pot and once the oil become hot, add the chili-ginger-garlic paste and Chopped onion and tomatoes. Let it cook for ten minutes.
4) We have meshed boiled potatoes with little turmeric powder, salt, coriander, chili-ginger-garlic paste and one table spoon corn flour.
5) Take some little oil in hand and make round shapes patties as shown in video.
6) Spread some oil in non stick pan and put all the patties to fry for five minutes each side.
7) Our gravy should be ready until now for Ragada, so let’s add all the spices and boiled peas and two potatoes and mix it well and then add the water. Let it cook for ten minutes.
8) Once the Ragada is ready after ten minutes add some coriander and half lemon juice.
9) Serve the Ragada Patties with chopped Onions, Tomatoes, Coriander, Sev, Green Chutney and Date and Tamarind Chutney.